This is my first Theme called “frisky”, It’s a robomod exclusive and I really love it! Okay so I made this Theme for people who want a simple and clean setup on their device, but It’s not too minimal so you have a lot of functionality in there. All importand Toggles are provided by Power Toggles, you can change, arrange and style them as you want! Weather is shown by Eye in Sky and the Clock is a Minimalistic Text Widget!
Eye in Sky
Step by Step:
1. Download all provided files and drag them onto your device via USB.
2. Make sure that all needed Apps are installed.
3. Go into your Launcher Settings (I’m using Nova Launcher) and make sure the following Options are checked:
- Notification Bar is disabled.
- Grid Size is set to 7 x 8 (This may variate by the device you are using.)
- Shadows are off.
- You have one Homescreen.
- Widget overlap is enabled.
- Widget resize is enabled.
- Dock is acivated but your dividing line isn’t shown.
4. Now you need to choose a frisky Style and set it as Wallpaper, you can use a Launcher Built in Tool aswell as Wallpaper Wizardrii. Make sure you set it as Portrait.
5. After that you start adding the different Widgets:
- Eye in Sky 4 x 1 Forecast - you need to rezise it (tap and hold -> resize)
- Power Toggles 4 x 1 - here you can change everything as you want! Main color should be white.
- Minimalistic Text - Import the provided frisky_clock.mtpref file. (This file needs to be in the MinimalisticTextPreferences folder located on your device)
6. Now you need to add all needed Desktop Visualizer Widgets, rezise them to fit the Top Clock, Calendar and Gallery aswell as all the bottom Text Banners. Use the blank.png as Icon.
7. At last you need to drag a App Drawer Function, a Phone App Icon and your Browser App into your Dock and change the Icons to the provided blank.png
Now youre done!! Let me know if you like my Theme!